1. Hot, fresh cup of coffee.
2. Puppy snuggles.
3. Hugs from my kids.
5. Post workout got my ass kicked feeling.
6. Nail polish.
7. Walking my dog.
11. Clean sheets.
12. Peanut butter.
13. My son’s laugh.
14. Blank notebooks.
15. Singing in my jeep.
16. Playing Dice w/ Buddies with hubby right before bed lol.
17. Scary movies.
18. A good book.
19. Chai tea.
20. A cold bedroom.
21. A hot shower.
22. Dead zombies.
24. Not living in Indiana anymore.
25. Lists *smirk*
Day 2 Blog Challenge – Favorite Quote(s)
I have a few actually…I scribble them in my awesome TARDIS journal whenever I hear something that makes an impact on me.
I don’t always get the sources of these quotes, and I’m not too worried about it for this particular blog lol. I’ll just list a few of them…
“It takes courage…to endure the sharp pains of self discovery rather than choose to take the dull pain of unconsciousness that would last the rest of our lives.” – Marianne Williamson
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one’s life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself.” – Louis L’Amour
“Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it.”
“You’re not bored. You are boring.”
That’s just a few from my notebook. Seriously, I have pages and pages of scribbled quotes. I collect them, I guess.
Feel free to leave your favorite quote in a comment…maybe I’ll add you to my book.
Doing a blog challenge (see previous post), and we are starting out with a selfie and 5 random facts about me. Here goes nothing:
- I’m addicted to Twitter and Instagram.
- I require GPS to get out of my new neighborhood…and back home…and pretty much anywhere lol.
- I’m an atheist.
- I’m so afraid of killer whales that I can’t even watch them on tv.
- I’m not nearly as nice as most of you think I am (which is why all my friends live in my phone).